Thursday, February 17, 2011

It's been awhile....






Man, I haven't been around here in soooo long its ridiculous.

So much has happened I don't even know where to begin.

I guess its about time for me to start posting again cuz things have changed drastically and I feel like its just been too long.

The just of it- I'm moved down to Savannah GA to go to school at SCAD in the graduate program for Sequential art, which is just a fancy way of saying comic books. I love it here, everybody's as crazy and messed up as I am so I've never felt more at home lol.

I'm learning a lot too.

I also finally finished those test pencils for Marvel's Runaway series. Before working on that project, I was unfamiliar with Runaways, but the story and characters is just awesome. Its a shame its not running anymore, hopefully Marvel will remove the hiatus its on and hopefully I'll be the penciler.

Doing the pages has me really excited to work on runaways more.

Here they are. They are from an old script (the one where they get Victor on the team for those who know) and this is the scene of their first confrontation.

No comments: